- Self-extinguishing does not support combustion.
- High tensile strength and high pressure rating.
- Excellent pull out strength.
- Adjustable according to the depth of water level.
- High tensile strength of pipe coupler locking, so lock safety is 100%
- Low friction losses due to excellent smooth internal surface.
- Resistant to chemical reaction, Bacterial growth, Corrosion, Rusting etc.
- Size 1" (33mm) TO 4" (113 mm) are available with various range like Economy, Medium, Standard, Super Standard, Heavy & Super Heavy.
- Water rising for submersible and jet pump Irrigation, Domestic, Industrial, Mining & Chemical distribution.
- uPVC is nearly inert towards Corrosion, Chemical reaction and erosion. Hence it is ideally suited for long term use in Salty, Sandy and Chemically aggressive water.
- High Load Bearing Strength: Along with the durability and a strong threading system, These pipes are also able to take on heavy instantaneous or prolonged pressures.
- Easy Installation: Solvent jointing is the easiest process and plays the trick in laying large length of pipe in short time.
- Non Corrosive: PILOT column pipes being chemically inert, resist corrosion require no maintenance thereby longer life than conventional pipe.
- Smooth Inner Surface: PILOT column pipes have very smooth internal surface which allows friction loss flow with energy saving and tensile strength thereby stamina flow.
- Light in Weight: PILOT column pipes are light in weight as compare to GI pipes and other pipes there by transportation & installation are easy.
- Square Thread: Internal (inner surface of coupler) and External (outer surface of pipe) square threaded spigot ends & rubber gaskets for easy reliable and pressure sealing thereby under deep bore pulling load capacity is high. The square threads of coupler & pipes are specially made by CNC machine.
- Cost Effective: Low additional cost incurred in installation.
- Economic: PILOT column pipes are the best quality pipe with economic price.
Technical Chart of Column Pipes
|Size||Outer Diameter||Type of Pipe||Maximum Depth of Installation(Feet)||Safe Puling Load with Chain||Safe Allow Hydrostatic Pressure Kgf/cm2|
|1"||25||33.4 ± 0.10||BELL END||150||350||12.5|
|1 1/4"||32||42.16 ± 0.13||BELL END||150||400||12.5|
|1 1/2"||40||28.16 ± 0.15||BELL END||150||400||12.5|
|2"||50||60.20 ± 0.15||ECO||200||1000||13|
|2 1/4"||53||63.10 ± 0.16||STD||600||2100||20|
|2 1/2"||65||76.10 ± 0.18||ECO||200||1700||12|
|3"||80||88.90 ± 0.20||ECO||200||2300||10|
|4"||100||113.20 ± 0.25||ECO||200||3800||9|
uPVC Column Pipes for Submersible Pumps
Square Threads give excellent leak-proof under high tensile load for longer time. They are easy to fit have stress free joints. It is very easy to install and remove submersible Pump – column Pipes can held firmly with each other.
Specially designed adaptor for PILOT Column pipes are non-corrosive and powder coated.
RUBBER (‘0’) RING
Specially designed ‘0’ ring gives leak proof joints and becomes an excellent locking system. ‘0’ ring acts as a motor jerk absorber which increases the life of the submersible pump.
Technically designed Stainless Steel Pump Guard ensure that does not fall, which In turn saves the tube-well. Only PILOT Pipe has additional safety.
Don’t use oil on threads of PILOT column pipes and always clear the thread of pipes with water before use and check the proper fitment of rubber sealing element.
Before joining PILOT column pipes, conform that the installation of pipe guard (Sivali) is proper.
Fit male square threads of PILOT column pipes with female thread of pump guard / adaptor.
Fitting Tools for PILOT column pipe