- These have more tensile strength in comparison to other pipes.
- They are being used for sprinkler irrigation system, potable water supply and sewerage purpose.
- Their low cost, easily installation and better durability make them ideal for the purpose.
- They also offer very good resistance to most of the chemicals and have excellent electrical insulation properties.
- These pipes are also used for circulation of acids in various chemical industries due to their acid resistant quality.
- Lightweight, easy to transport and low installation cost.
- Safety of potable water, industrial and agriculture etc.
- Long-term reliability.
- Additional cost savings are achieved by lower instance of repairs.
- Transfer of heat is much lower.
- Chemically inert and uv resistant.
- Good elasticity & strength property.
- Smooth inner surface prevents growth of bacteria hence making pumping easier and faster.
- For transportation of potable water.
- Irrigation and sprinkling system.
- Chemical processing plants.
- Effluent lines.
- Surface water drainage.
- Ventilation of corrosive gases.
- Agricultural sector.
- Horticulture & Green house technology.
- Relining of old sewers.